Prepaid label- the customer will adhere the sent label to the package and bring it to a UPS Store for delivery back to us.
Call Tag- UPS will bring the label to the customer's home and pick up the package to ship it back to us.
1. Click on Shipping on the top of the page
2. Click on Create a Return towards the bottom of the drop down menu
It will bring you to this page
3. Enter in all of the information with an * for your customer, this section is who is sending back the package.
4. You have to update our return to section as UPS has us under GSI. Use below format. (Use your name and email) the rest can look like mine. Don't use the 800 number, keep my number in case there is an issue.
5. This section is about what is being sent back. You can guess the weight. Use other packaging for package and fill in the sections with an *.
6. Select UPS Ground Service as this is the least expensive method of return shipping.
Choices for Label Delivery we can use is:
a. Electronic Return Label(this will be emailed to the customer)
b. 3 UPS Pickup Attempts ( UPS will show up with the label, up to 3 times) IF customer is not
leaving the package for them by the 3rd, UPS will abort this request and a new call tag will have
to be issued.
7. Reference #1can be used for the customer's order # (don't add bar code)
8. Select our account from the drop down. Click the box to review and select next.
9. Enter your email here so you can keep track when this is sent back so you can issue your
refund or replacement or egift card etc. Click on NEXT.
10. Review your information
Please review your shipping information for accuracy. Select Edit to modify information.
- UPS Ground Service
- Label Delivery Method:
- UPS ReturnsSM
3 UPS Pickup Attempts
- Label Delivery Fees:
- 8.20 USD
- Shipping Fees Subtotal:
- 13.93 USD
Additional Shipping Options
- 1 firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Label Created, In Transit, Exception, Delivery
- E-mail Failure Notification:
11. Click on Ship Now